Unable to access "Week view" from a user's my tasks

Team mate Week view dont work

Steps to reproduce:
Open any teammate tasks and select WeekView

Browser version: any browser or desctop app

Upload screenshots below:
bandicam 2021-09-22 14-04-29-419

This bug is not resolved

I agree, I replicate this bug as described. Am in latest Chrome on a PC.

@Ambassadors_Communit @Marie @moderators This appears to be a real bug. Can you kindly check please?

@Ambassador_HQ

Thanks for flagging this, @Jes_Obertyukh and @Stephanie_Oberg! I was able to replicate this issue too and I’ve gone ahead and escalated it to our product team so we can investigate further. I’ll let you know as soon as I have any updates.

1 Like

I have shared the Calendar View of “My Tasks” with my boss so he can track what I completed during the previous week, and what I have on my plate this week. I can toggle between both the weekly and monthly view, but he can only see the monthly view. He will try to toggle to weekly, but it does not change for him. Any ideas?

Hi,

@Rebecca_McGrath @Emily_Roman does that seem a bug to you?

Thanks for reporting this, @Bastien_Siebman and @Valerie_Misa! This seems to be a bug and I escalated it to our product team. I’ve gone ahead and merged your posts with the main bug report so you can follow updates!

1 Like

Hi all, our Product Team has confirmed this issue should be now solved. Going forward, you should only be able to see other user’s calendar in the “week view” if you’re invited to manage their My Tasks (the week view button won’t appear if you are no a member of their My Tasks). You should still be able to see your own My Tasks in a “Week view”.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!

Cool thanks.

Looks somewhat strange that we can not see week view of teammates tasks. While can see their tasks in calendar view.

But it is way better than nothing :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.