Typo in "Record a Video" Popup

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The popup tip that appears when pointing out the new “Record a Video” feature, it says “Now can you can bring…”.

Steps to reproduce: Edit an existing task, click on the “Description” area. If you haven’t already clicked “Got it”, then the popup/tip will appear automatically.

Browser version: Window 10, Chrome Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Good catch! I had to read this over a few times before I caught it - at first I thought, “wait, what’s wrong with that?”

Reminds me of

1 Like

Thanks for flagging this @Phil_Seeman and @Brandon4! Could you confirm if this is the typo? I just want to make sure I report the right one :raised_hands:t4: “Now you can bring tasks to life”

Sorry for the poor screenshot. The “Record Video” is covering up part of the text in that screenshot, which makes this typo even harder to read.

The typo is:

Now can you can bring your task to life.

It should be:

Now you can bring your task to life.

There is an extra “can”.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks for confirming, @Brandon4! :slight_smile: I’ll report it to the team so we can update the pop up message.

Ha! Yes. It does seem to have a similar pattern to it that allows the brain to just skip right over it.

Hi folks, our Product Team has confirmed the pop up message should be now updated! Thanks for reporting this!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.