Turn emails into action with Asana for Outlook

@Bastien_Siebman As I believe everyone knows I am a big supporter of Asana and @EricLegault and I have spent almost two years on Sendana. The complete feature set of Sendana is more broad and we have look ups on everything. Sendana also can create team and project conversations and add Sections and Tags on the fly and select what attachments you desire to avoid the annoying signatures among other numerous features. We are also working on adding comments to tasks and creating subtasks. In fairness to Asana, this is their first release and I am sure they will look at other features. I have also actively communicated with Asana on the need for some of these features in the G-Mail version which they continue to develop. As an active member of this Community and a loyal supporter of Asana I do not want to start critiquing the two products. Each Outlook user will have the freedom to explore both products, consider their features, ease of use etc and how it fits into their needs. Asana’s version is of course is free and Sendana costs $24.95 for a lifetime license… Sendana is fully compatible with all versions of Outlook back to 2010. It will also work if someone is synchronizing a Gmail account to Outlook. For those that want to compare to fit there need, here is a long time thread on Sendana. Outlook To Asana - Sendana - #108 by James_Carl

3 Likes