Hello! Is anyone having trouble accessing Asana Support? When going to the asana support page it shows an error code. When trying to chat with the bot, after I tell it the level of urgency it says there is an issue and then restarts it so I am unable to get through.
Welcome, @Hannah_Main, and sorry!
See the suggestions here:
Tagging @Forum-team in case this needs an escalation due to multiple reports.
Thanks,
Larry
Thank you for the quick response! I am still getting the same error. Here is what I have tried:
-
I have only used Chrome and Safari
-
I disabled any pop up blockers and the only extensions I have are ChatGPT and grammerly.
-
I cleared my browser cache and cookies on both browsers
-
I have tried to use chatbot on my personal email, my personal phone, and my personal laptop.
@Hannah_Main - Hello! This issue should be resolved now, and our support team has reached out via email.

