"Today" Section disappeared in Mytasks

I am a new Asana user and was sorting MyTasks into the different sections and “Today” seems to have disappeared. I am working on a PC. How do I find it or get it back?

Hi @Monte_Rosen! In order for Today to appear, at least one task needs to be in the Today category. I suggest that you click a task and use shortcut Tab+Y to move it to Today.

If that doesn’t work, let us know.

2 Likes

Alexis,

Solved the problem. Thanks for the quick response.
My organization has adopted Asana and is loving it!

Monte

2 Likes

Glad to hear it, @Monte_Rosen!

For anyone reading this (and having the same problem), I figured it out. If your today section disappears, you need to click the dot to the right of one of your tasks and a dropdown will appear. Click “Mark for Today.”

For whatever reason, Tab-Y would mark for today but the task would stay put. The solution above made the Today section reappear.

I am having the same issue. “New Tasks” & “Today” sections have both disappeared. Even if I mark a task for “Today” using either TAB + Y or by mouse click, the task simply disappears all together. No “Today” section appears.

Hi @Thomas_K :wave:

This does sound strange! Could you please DM me a screenshot of your My Task and the of the task you are referring to? This would be super helpful to understand the situation and assist you further!

Looking forward to your reply!