🥳 TGIF: Share your home office picture with us!

Nice to see that you have your son studying Martin Fowler! :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful view, Phil!

1 Like

:smiley: that one might be mine, teaching a course at a University. Great book!

1 Like

We’re halfway through Week 3 of WFH here, and since this will be our office for the foreseeable future, we’ve decided to give it a name :nerd_face:

7 Likes

They say cleanliness is next to godliness…so I try my best!

8 Likes

Wow that is an impressive set up @Kelvin_Tanjuakio :raised_hands:t3: Are you using the TV above you as a spare screen for meetings? :face_with_monocle:

Thank you @Marie! Yes, it’s used for a number of different things:

1. When team mates are “in office”, we’ll use it to display our calendars through out the day, along with cross-training/shadowing/discussion boarding
  2. I’ll use it as a spare screen for participating in meetings (screen share)
  3. I also produce music, so I’ll use it for monitoring audio and other nerdy music stuff.
  4. This setup, if you couldn’t tell is actually both a MacBook (see shelving) + Computer PC (see under desk) and it interchangeably switches with minimal effort.

I’m a desk nerd, what can I say :P.

EDIT/NOTE: I WFH full-time, so this is where I spend 2080+ hours/yr. I’m a bit ahead of the curve on this one!

4 Likes

Not everyone sleeps so well with their teddy

7 Likes

@Michael_Erlinger Hahaha I love it! (Yes, we have our share of that as well.)

3 Likes

Greetings from the Greater Cincinnati area! All good here in my fiefdom! Stay healthy everyone!
office pic|666x500

1 Like

On sunny days (like today) I am here in my living room because in the kitchen (I prefer to be surrounded by food) it’s too bright and I have sun glare on my laptop. The window on the top left reminds me of being in prison, but that is probably too dramatic for what’s going on - I am lucky I have a job and can WFH and so far my daughters (home from college) and I are healthy and COVID-19 free. Thanks for starting the post!

5 Likes

That sounds dangerous!

2 Likes

But yummy! I used white chocolate chips and skipped the walnuts. (And really, the instruction were a bit extra; I just used the recipe for the ingredients and mixed them up my own way) :yum:

3 Likes

Needed a WFH selfie for a project, thought I’d share here. I too am fortunate to have worked remotely prior to the current situation, which made relocating more seamless. If only I had remembered to grab my docking station I could have more screens. Stay well, everyone.

5 Likes

The view is cooler than the setup so I focused on that :-).

5 Likes

Beautiful @WideSmiler! I see you have a cool teammate too :heart_eyes_cat:

Love that daily walk location, @Kevin_Belmont! :+1:

Amazing place! Really nice lighting :star_struck:

1 Like

Here’s my well-developed home office :sunglasses:

In case someone’s interested;
Desk - Bauhutte
Keyboard - Keychron
Mouse - Apple
Speaker - Bose
Display - LG

what tips and tricks you are currently using to stay comfortable and FOCUS!

I feel since I started using the standing desk, my productivity at home rose like more than 150%. I think it’s because standing forces me to wake up in the morning :joy:

4 Likes

Standing desks are amazing!

1 Like