Task progress in personal workspace?

I would really love to have the task progress feature activated in my personal workspace. It shows up in my organization workspace, see?

But in my personal workspace, it’s not there. It would be great to be able to track the progress of my own projects and tasks, not just the projects I’m doing with a team. Help?

It is a custom field, and custom field don’t show up in the center pane in My Tasks, simply because they are attached to a project, and My Tasks is by definition populated from various projects. You can however see the value when you open the task, in the right pane.

HI @Eboni_A_Johnson and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

As @Bastien_Siebman Bastien mentioned, the Task Progress is actually a Custom Field and Custom Fields are only available to Teams and Organizations on Asana Premium.

In order to use custom fields for this Workspace you would need a premium plan. Another option could be using tags instead. You can find more information about tags in this handy article: How to Complete Task Fields in Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any follow-up questions!

1 Like