Tags keep disappearing

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: my tags keep disappearing. it has been happening for months. I have been recreating them but I am paying for this and it should work. I noticed that others have reported this.

Steps to reproduce: create a tag and use it for a while, create a lot of tags and use them, then use the tab t and start typing the tag name and it will not be found. sporadic but constant issue.
looks like system limits list of tags in the dropdown window maybe it does same thing in search. you don’t note that there is a tag limit anywhere i can find.

Browser version: latest version of chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Bill_Gau and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. In order to help you investigate this issue could you please reach out to our Support Team ? When you do, make sure to provide the URL of this thread to avoid having to re-explain everything.

Unfortunately, this information can’t be shared in the Forum, which is why I’m referring you to our support team. Sincere apologies for not being able to help you further via the Forum; please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!