Surface Collaborators on List View

I’d love to be able to see collaborators in the List View as a field, just like dependencies have recently been surfaced. During daily standups, I walk the team through the tasks and we try to work out the day ahead, with handoffs/blockers between engineering, design, product, and QA. This could be streamlined if I could see all the collaborators up front, without having to click into each task and read subtasks line by line. Attached is a poorly constructed mock up… (collaborators are on the far right) and apologies if this has been brought up before! I wasn’t able to find this exact post elsewhere.

1 Like

@Courtney_at_Niche, Until/if that becomes available, Asana2Go has exactly that Collaborators column available:

Larry

3 Likes

Hello, I have a project that is in List View. I want to show the Collaborators field on the main view of the project, but the field is not available. Is this possible without a 3rd party app? Thank you

Welcome, @Adam_Swanson,

It’s not possible natively in Asana, but you can now vote for that at the top of this thread.

Thanks,

Larry

Hello @Adam_Swanson,

Is this what you are looking for?

1 Like

Collaborators would then be visible for all tasks without having to open each task

Hello @Vicky_Parry,

I have merged your post into an existing feedback request thread. Don‘t forget to leave your vote at the top of the thread.

I would love to see this as well. I think Wrike can do it