Support for keyboard shortcuts with international layouts

I want to be able to use keyboard shortcuts, especially Tab-/, but I am currently not able to, since my keyboard layout only exposes / using a shift combination. This sucks big time and makes Asana bordering on useless for international power users.

I have been struggling with this too. @Marie as a French like me, how do you do?

I second this - “Tab + /” is not working on German keyboards. Please provide an alternative.

Hi @Oscar_Hillestad and @Markus. Thank you so much for reporting this issue! I seem to be having the same issue with “Tab+/” on my French keyboard so I have gone ahead and escalated this bug to our Development Team. @Oscar_Hillestad, could you confirm which keyboard you’re using? @Bastien_Siebman were you referring to the same shortcut? I’ll keep you posted as soon as I get an update!

Yes referring to the same shortcut on a French keyboard.

I’m using a Swedish keyboard.

Thanks @Oscar_Hillestad! I’ve added your report to my bug!

Change keyboard shortcut for new task creation from ↵ to ⇧+↵
Accidentally adding tasks just by clicking blank spaces

Any news? @Marie

Not yet @Markus, so sorry for the inconvenience! I have just asked for an update and will be in touch as soon as I get one. Thank you so much for your patience, and again, so sorry for the trouble!

Asana, please change this shortcut so it can be used on international keyboard. Search would be an invaluable shortcut for all of us.

Any news, @Marie?

HI @Oscar_Hillestad; I pinged the bug an hour ago; will keep you posted asap!