Summation for multiple selected tasks no longer works

Asana guys, please please return this functionality back! We reworked so much our workflows due your updates that got them broken, but this one is vital for us to plan days and weeks ahead.

How much I would want this functionality back. I know you don’t have time for bugfixes, but please please get the functionality back! We will definitely consider to migrate to Click Up without this vital feature.

3 Likes

I upvoted!

1 Like

Thanks, man. I hope this could be fixed. Actually it’s not good situation when users have such issues, but at least would be good if it’s fixed

I see it’s been fixed.

Thanks Asana guys, it was just a typical deploy :slight_smile:

Hi @And and thanks for reaching out.

I’ve just tried to reproduce this in my test project, and the summation is still appearing on my end. Could you please DM me the URL and a full screenshot of your project to help me investigate?

I’m moving this thread to #tipsandtricks for now. Looking forward to your reply!

Haha, I was typing while you posted and never saw your reply! Glad this is working for you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup, thank you for the attention :slight_smile:

1 Like

@And has a super power. He asks for something, and that appears…

1 Like

@Marie, this happened again, after new deploy. Please fix this as you guys did the previous time :pray:

And disappeared once more. Wonderful things :slight_smile:

1 Like