Subtasks child of multiple parents

+1

+1

We NEED this.

Would love to have this ability as well!

Hi. Are there any updates on this?

1 Like

+1
Highly needed

+1 for this as well!!! Would make much use of this as multiple teams need visibility into certain subtasks but they organize their parent tasks differently.

Yes please implement this!

Badly needed to enable more flexible work view management. A subtask might be part of a product feature, but at the same time be part of a project delivery item.

1 Like

I would love this feature as well!

This feature would be extremely helpful for our sub tasks that can be considered components of multiple tasks across multiple projects.

1 Like

This would be extremely helpful and unlock huge usability for us. I see this product feedback has been around for 5+ yrs, Is there any update from Asana as if this is being considered/possible?

1 Like

This is similar to what I think Asana needs, where you can roll up tasks under a milestone. Subtasks have their limitations, but if you could essentially group tasks under a milestone, so that once the tasks were completed the milestone would be complete this would be ideal. You can sort-of achieve this with dependencies, but it’s still manual and messy.

This kind of seems like a basic functionality that exists in all other project management tools, but for some reason Asana missed it unfortunately.

3 Likes

Would be great to have this feature

1 Like

+1 vote for this feature!

1 Like