Subtask keyboard shortcuts inconsistent

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When a subtask is focused in Task view, some keyboard shortcuts (eg Tab-A for assignee) act on the subtask, but others (eg Tab-D for due date) act on the parent task. It’d be nice if they all acted on the same task. I’d prefer the subtask, but either way would be ok.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make a subtask.
  2. Select it in the subtask list view.
  3. Press Tab-A. Press Tab-D.

Browser version:
Both desktop app and Firefox 90 on macOS 11.5.1

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Hi @anon30920618, thanks for reaching out!

Having tested this on my end, I can confirm that both Tab + A and Tab +D work with subtasks.

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking @Rebecca_McGrath! This is in the parent task view, with a subtask highlighted, not in the subtask detail view. I’ve attached a few screenshots, hope they help.

(And I’m using the desktop app, so browser troubleshooting hopefully shouldn’t be necessary. :grin:)

@Rebecca_McGrath, just fyi, I agree and was able to reproduce this too.

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes

Thanks for following up, @anon30920618! Having also tested this on the desktop app, I can confirm that both Tab + D and Tab + A work as expected for me here too.

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the desktop app. If this doesn’t resolve the issue for you, you can reach out to our Support team with the details and they can look into this further for you :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.