Subtask custom fields/all columns misaligned...

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
For some unknown reason, the subtasks, when viewed from list view using the dropdown, have severely misaligned custom fields/other columns.

I’ve seen this behavior once before, a year or two ago, but it was quickly remedied.

Steps to reproduce:
Not sure how to reproduce. It’s not happening in any of my other clients’ accounts in Asana. And, it’s not even happening in all projects for this user. Just a few of the projects.

Browser version:
Chrome is up to date
Version 120.0.6099.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Business

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

@Julien_RENAUD had something similar the other day when he scrolled…

That’s very odd. Can you confirm if the behavior is the same in different browsers and incognito window?

@Vanessa_N - yes I’ve tested in Chrome, Brave (a Chrome-based browser), Wavebox (a Chrome-based browser), and Firefox – all in regular and incognito windows.

Sorry for the delay, Bryan! I’ve escalated this to our Developers for investigation and will keep you posted! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Bryan_TeamKickstart, our Developers believe this issue has since been fixed. Would you be able to refresh your browser and let me know if it’s working well now?

3 Likes

Seems to be working better as far as I can tell. Not currently seeing the issue. Thank you, @Vanessa_N and team!

Thank you for confirming, @Bryan_TeamKickstart!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.