Student Premium Account

Hello,

I need some help setting up the student premium account. I have been verified on Jan 9, 2023 to my university email for student premium, but have not receive any follow up email from Asana. I have reached out to Asana support, but haven’t heard anything from them either. I really like using Asana, and it helps me scheduling out my days. Please let me know what I need to do.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @anon2683267 , welcome to the forum :smiley:

If you have contacted Asana support already, then the best thing to do is wait. Do not send another ticket otherwise you will apparently go to the bottom of the pile again.

In the meantime, have you checked with your University’s Admin? Perhaps they can help you get setup.

By the way, did you hit this black button on this page to verify your account? Asana for Students - Keep School Work Organized - Free Trial • Asana

Hello Richard,

Thank you for the response. I got a little further than the black button :slight_smile:

I actually received a confirmation email from SheerID stating Asana will reach out shortly, but it’s been over a week. I’ve also reached out to the Asana support team, but haven’t heard from them.

At this point, I don’t even know if the support team got my email or not, because there’s no confirmation email. :laughing:

Hi @anon2683267 , I feel you but best thing to do is wait a bit longer and in the meantime check with your University IT department in case they can help too.

Hi @anon2683267 can you please DM to confirm what email address your student account is attached to and what email address you have used to reach out to our support team? PS: To DM me, click on my profile picture → Message.

Thank you :slight_smile:

PS: Thanks to @Richard_Sather for his super helpful answers :heart:

2 Likes

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate you noticing the post.

Best,

James

Glad to help James!

Hope you get your account up and running soon so you can enjoy Asana :smiley:

Good luck with your studies! :muscle:

Hi @Marie, I also have the same problem. Could you please help me?

@Quyen_Giang, can you please reach out to our support team How to contact our Support Team ✉

Hi, I’ve problem with my students plan.
I did the account verification with my university account, and i receveid a mail with the confirmation of my student status and I read that I will receive more communication to unlock the student premium plan, but I-never receveid it. My free trail expired and I cannot repeat the request of student status on Asana Website. Can someone help me

Hi @Alessandro_Adami , welcome to the forum :wave:
Sorry to hear your are running into trouble with your application but I don’t think repeating the request will help (however, this is the link if you want to)

I have merged your post into this existing one, as I feel you have a similar issue to other students.
Perhaps @Marie can help again, or you can reach out to support.

2 Likes

@Alessandro_Adami, I can’t find any communication tied to the email affiliated to your forum account, so I guess you have used a different email to reach out to our team. The best thing you can do is respond to the email you have last received to ask for an update, and our team will be in touch asap (once you have sent this email, please don’t respond to it until you receive an answer as it will send your request back to the bottom of our support queue).

1 Like

Hi @Marie thanks for the advice but the last mail was from Verify@sheerid.com so I cannot reply to that address.
My university account is alessandro.adami.3@studenti.unipd.it
I hope this can help you to find my request on date: March 16th 2023

Hey, I’m currently in the same situation, I recieved the sheer-id mail two weeks ago, but nothing. Did you get reached or did you give up ?

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Shaft :wave: Did you already reach out to support@asana.com ?

Thanks for your quick reply ! I have not already reached out, should I do ?

Yeah I‘d definitely recommend doing so @Shaft

I have been waiting for my account as well., I verified my school address and my trial has come and gone! I have sent several messages to support but they seem overwhelmed! I have a class project I no longer have access to unless I pay for 2 seats. This is a solo project that I am building a project plan for and tracking. Now I have no access, but I am getting emails to my schoold address, but no one is helping with Student Account. My project check-in is Wednesday and I have no access - unless I PAY! Sounds like extortion! LOL