Stop Email Notification

emails

Hello,

When I create an assigned task for a worker, is there anyway to shut off the email notifications that the person being assigned will receive ? The emails are overloading our inboxes and it would be extremely helpful to stop that feature.

Hi
Yes you can stop email notifications, just follow the instructions here:

You should definitely use the Asana Inbox and disable emails :slight_smile:

Is there a way to disable task assignment email notifications for a guest member, or batch them?

I’m looking into using Asana for a client, and I don’t want to spam them with a bunch of emails for each task I assign to them. Ideally, these could be batched and sent daily (or weekly), or I could just send them manually.

In general, it would be very useful if activity updates could be batched and sent daily or weekly.

Is there a way to do this in Asana?

To clarify (sorry for the spam, I can’t find a way to edit the original post), either having the option of batching activity updates or disabling them altogether for another user (a guest in my organization) would solve my problem.

Totally Agree :smiley:

Apologies for the late follow-up @Andres_Riofrio! As @Julien_RENAUD mentioned, it is possible to disable email notifications, but everyone can only do it for their own account, you cannot do it on the behalf of someone else.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile: