Sort sections in a project differently

Hello! As of right now, we can sort our projects in various ways overall (great!). BUT, I would like it if we could ALSO select different sorting styles within each section of a project.

For instance, my team has a “project” for each of our clients. Each project contains a “Tasks” section for all things we’re currently working on, a “Static” section for notes, and a “Completed” section for tasks that are completed. I would like the “Tasks” section to be sorted by ascending due date because I would like to see the tasks that are due in the near future at the top of the list, the “Completed” section to be sorted by descending due date because I would like the tasks that recently were completed at the top, and the “Static” section to be sorted alphabetically so it is easy to find our notes by topic (as these “tasks” don’t have due dates).

This is currently not an option and I think it would be beneficial.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Allow ‘sorting’ on a per section basis