Sort drop-down list does not scroll = unable to access the 'sort within section' button'

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: \

There are lots of custom fields in my projects. While it is amazing that I get to sort by custom fields now, I am not able to access the bottom of the sort by dropdown list and I am unable to toggle the “sort within sections” feature on/off.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Google chrome Version 109.0.5414.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Wow @Xing_Su , that’s a big list of fields indeed! :sweat_smile:
You can try to use Ctrl and - key to zoom out on your browser a little so that the end of the list fits.
But you are right, this should get fixed to be able to scroll down!

1 Like

Yes thank you, zooming out helps! but I would love to see a scroll feature in future if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly @Xing_Su ! I suggest we keep this in the bug section as it will attract more attention, but I have edited the title a bit - hope that’s ok with you.

Dear Asana dev team,
Although this could be considered an extreme use case, anyone with more that 10 custom fields within a project, using the sort button on a small screen will run into this problem - clearly the expected behaviour is to be able to scroll the sort list when it does not fit on the screen.

2 Likes

Hi @Xing_Su and @Richard_Sather,

I’ve escalated this to our team. I believe they will treat it as a product limitation rather than a bug, but regardless I agree that it should be improved. I’ll keep you posted here when I have an update!

1 Like

Thanks @Marie :heart:

1 Like

Hello there! A quick note to let you know this bug has been fixed :partying_face: Thanks for your reports and patience while our team worked on a resolution!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.