Sort Board view by "Created On" date (both new to old and old to new)

I can sort List view by “Created On” date (unfortunately only Old > New. I don’t see an option in List to sort New > Old, which would be ideal to have both).

That being said BOARD view is missing the ability to sort by Created on date at all

TWO asks:

1. Add Created On sort option in Board view so that my tasks in each section are sorted by created by date
  2. Allow both List and Board view to let us choose to sort Created On date with the old to new AND new to old. All you have to do is add another arrow pointing up (instead of the existing arrow pointing down when the filter for old to new is on) once you tap the Created on filter again and it does it voila!
1 Like

Hi @Cameron_Tucker

Valid points. Knowing how asana operates over the years, I wont be surprised if this is on their radar. They usually release a feature and slowly and surely roll it out to the wider system.

2 Likes

Hi @Cameron_Tucker
I am excited to share that we recently rolled out a reverse sort on List and Board view.
See the details here: New: multi-sort, multi-filter and reverse sort on List and Board views!

You can now choose ‘Ascending’ or ‘Descending’ in your filter.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 13.13.03

This is AMAZING thank you!!

-Cameron Tucker

1 Like