Showing Asana Goals in Microsoft Teams

Hi, in the latest Webinar “Asana + Microsoft: 4 insights into the role of IT and the future of work”

it is shown that the Asana Goals webpage is showed directly in Microsoft Teams. I am trying to do it but Team says that Asana refused the connection.

Could anyone help me please?

Many thanks

Adi

Hi @Adi_Merzbach, thanks for reaching out!

Let me investigate this further and I’ll get back to you with more details :slight_smile:

Hi @Adi_Merzbach, apologies for the delay here! In order to investigate this further, could you please confirm the steps you are following and when exactly you are receiving the error. It’ll be also very helpful if you could send us a screenshot showing the error. Thank you!

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Emily_Roman I follow these steps:

I copy from Asana the URL of the Goals Objectives page (Log in - Asana)

In Teams I try to add a web page with the URL I copied

I got I spanish a message that Teams is unable to load the page

Thanks

Adi

Hi @Emily_Roman I think I solved it. I hat to login again with my Asana user and password in Teams.

Hi @Emily_Roman false alarm, I get the page only once, after login I get it only once, after that appears again the green page within in teams :frowning_face:

Thanks for confirming @Adi_Merzbach! I’ve gone ahead and escalated this issue to our development team and I’ll let you know as soon as I have more details. Sorry for the trouble here!

Hi @Emily_Roman it works this way but for the project planning - tasks list, nothing else