Show the Asana ❤️ in the background

We don’t all have an awesome background like @Marquis_Murray with his guitars. So I created my own customizable background, the ultimate Asana experience for my clients :slightly_smiling_face:

Technically, these are posters I got printed and I taped a magnet on their backs. I already had a magnet on the wall from my Displate.

How does it look?!

PS: as remote will probably be the new norm for 2021, you can apply the same idea to your business or job and have a cool changeable background for your colleagues and clients to enjoy!

16 Likes

OMG these are so cute @Bastien_Siebman :heart_eyes: Can I send you my home address? :rofl:

1 Like

These are great, @Bastien_Siebman! Love the Yeti on the third picture :star_struck:

1 Like

@Marie you can easily do them yourself :stuck_out_tongue: tell me if you need help ^^

Very nice, @Bastien_Siebman! How do we book that meeting space? Let me know so I can get my flight booked.

1 Like

Seriously, @Phil_Seeman!

@Bastien_Siebman can you take a picture from the view of your monitor so the rest of us can see what it is like to be like you using that image as a virtual background? Having you peaking around the corner given a thumps up would be welcomed add as well! :wink:

Just look at the last family picture from the Forum Leader meetup :blush:

Ahhhh, so cute!!!

1 Like

@Bastien_Siebman I think the request was misunderstood. :joy: - this picture would allow the rest of us to use your actual background as our virtual background!

I should have paid @Julien_RENAUD to do it given his recent post! :wink:

:rofl: I did not understand. Do you want me to stand next to you on the background :slight_smile: :sweat_smile: ?

Of course! With your thumbs up :+1: like a proud father… :joy:

1 Like