Sharing Marketing Product Launch Timelimes with C-Levels (without Asana accounts)

Our marketing team uses the Marketing Product Launch template to track all elements related to product launches. I want to share the project and timeline with my CEO, however he doesn’t have an Asana account, and does not want one. A pulic view-only link would be greatly beneficial.

1 Like

Hi @Julie_Feller as a work around have a look at Asana2Go which should provide what you need to provide the CEO with what they need. It was built by one of the community members Larry @lpb.

Jason.

Hi @Julie_Feller and thanks @Jason_Woods,

I added my vote! In the meantime, perhaps Projects Dashboard in Asana2Go is one of the available outputs of interest. You can learn more at Asana2Go: Copy, export, and print from Asana flexibly (Free for most users/companies) and find videos on Projects Dashboard and others at Trilogi Solutions: Asana Consulting - Medium

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Thank you, Larry and Jason. I’ll have a look here shortly!

2 Likes

You could also get someone (like me :grimacing:) to build a custom dashboard. But Asana2Go is probably the way to go.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m excited to share we are rolling out a new feature that allows you to share your project Timeline with clients or colleagues without Asana accounts with a read-only link! See more details in the announcement below: