Setup for freelancer + another organization, in one workspace

Hi,

I am a freelancer who wants to use Asana for work project with different clients and for personal use. My client also wish to use Asana both for projects we do together and for other projects that I’m not involved in.

Ideally my main client would set up an organization and invite me to a team (or a project), and I would have one workspace for other clients and personal tasks.

But then we come back to the ternal question of seeing all my tasks in one view, across workspaces, to be able to plan my tasks. As this is still not possible, is there any other way we could set up the above structure, in order for both me and the users in my main client’s organization to see all our assigned tasks in one view?

This is a deal breaker for me, as planning my daily work is essential, to get some structure to my life.

Thanks!

The only current solution to this is to use the app Taco I think it’s called. Asana does not allow to see tasks from several workspaces. I am part of more than 20 workspaces, I feel your pain.

Welcome to the Forum @Daniel_Westergren and thank you for reaching out!

As @Bastien_Siebman suggested, I’d also recommend you to have a look at the integration Taco. You might find it useful for this case.

Have a great Monday!