Running a rule and due date is removed

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing: I have been setting up a few rules to add tasks to a new project, and when it does that it removes the due dates. I need the due date to stay

Steps to reproduce:
set up a rule that will add a task to a new project, like changing a custom field. and the dates are removed.

Browser version:
Asana App

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)?
Unsure, it’s through my organization.

Upload screenshots below:

screenshot!

@Brandi_Chilton – welcome to the forum!

I would check the rules across all of the projects that the task is associated to. It might be one of the new projects that are triggering the rule as well.

2 Likes

I concur with @Christine_Bolton - you have a rule “hiding” somewhere that’s performing that action.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.