Rules no longer work for Free version

I have been training the people I work with on how to use rules in My Tasks but now it looks like rules are no longer available for the free version.
Can someone please confirm if this is the case and when this happended?

Hi @Andy_Willis, thanks for reaching out.

To clarify, Rules are not available with the free version of Asana. With Premium you can utilise a set of predetermined Rules and with Business, you can build custom Rules.

In this case, I suggest reaching out to our Support team so that they can take a look at your Asana and your subscription level :slight_smile: You can reach them by following these steps β†’ How to contact our Support Team βœ‰

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

@Rebecca_McGrath don’ you at least have the Rules in My Tasks?

2 Likes

Yes, this is the exception! @Andy_Willis, could you please clarify if you are referring to Rules in My Tasks specifically?

Good catch, @Bastien_Siebman :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Has this changed @Rebecca_McGrath? I have some clients reporting they can no longer access this exception.

No changes to how Rules operate in My Tasks, @Amy_Mitchell. If clients are running into issues here, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team: How to contact our Support Team βœ‰

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Rebecca_McGrath!

1 Like