Reverse the order of comments

comments
order

When I open a task, I would like to see the most recent Comments at the top of the Comments feed. I shudder at the time I spend scrolling Comments to find the latest and greatest.

I am not aware that your request is available. Their is an option to pin a comment to the top of the list with the little drop-down. I wonder what would happen if everybody pinned their comment to the top. Theoretically besides those you want pinned as very important, I wonder if it would reverse order. Have not tried.

Hi @Kathy_Hawes and apologies for the late follow-up here! Unfortunately, it is not possible to re-order comments at the moment; I’m moving this thread to the #productfeedback to allow you and other Forum members to vote for this feature request!

This would be extremely useful. I am more concerned with recent comments as opposed to comments from 6 months ago. An ascending - descending option set at the user level would be excellent.

In a project I have a few tasks.
For each task, in right side, under description, I have a discussion.
When I receive those discussion my Asana App on my mobile (Android)
the newest post in descriptions is down.
Is there a setting to have the oldest ones on bottom and newest on top ?
Same question for the desktop interface.

Sorry if answer is some where and have not seen.

Kind regards,
Gilles

Hi Gilles and welcome to the forum. Great question! At this point there is no option to sort the discussion comments so the newest comments are at the top. I am going to move this to the product feedback section of the forum so others can vote on the feature.

Cheers,
Katie

Thank you Katie for your answer, hope every body will vote for that feature :wink:

Hi @Gilles_Testard :wave:t3: and thank you @Katie_Reynolds for jumping in! We actually already have a #productfeedback thread on this topic, so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post into this main thread to consolidate feedback and votes on this topic; hope that’s ok!