Request to make the tasks draggable from the title, not just the button on the left.

When viewing in 'My Tasks I like to drag and drop tasks around as I change what I am doing throughout the day. I often try and drag from the middle of the line, somewhere in the task title and then I remember I have too use the little button thing that appears on the left of the task line when I hover over it.

It’s very frustrating as when I try and drag from the middle, it just highlights everything and I have to click away and try again. I thought I would get used to it, but I haven’t and so I thought I would ask if it can be a feature.

Also, when will the My Tasks page get the new grid view? It’s really weird switching from one to the other, I prefer consistency across all pages.

Thanks for your feedback with us @Daffy_UK! Currently clicking on a task title allows you to edit its title, and click on the right of a task title allows you to open its details. While I do understand where you’re coming from with this request, I think it would make task edition more difficult, so not sure if other users would be ok with this trade off. Let’s see what the community shares on this thread, and on my end, I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update!

1 Like