Report on Completed Date (cannot show Completed Date column in reporting)

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to display the field “completed date” in reports. I would like to see this column within my report but am unable to do so.

The only way to get this that I have found is to export to CSV.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

That’s because it is not possible :slight_smile:

I just do not understand how this is not possible with platform that has been out for years. How do you not have additional columns to report on? What is the point for someone managing projects if you have to use a second tool to do the reporting. I’m better off using google sheets at this point.

4 Likes

Crazy right, how did we manage to work in Asana for the past 10 years? :grimacing:

sarcasm solves this one

3 Likes

Seeing on Completed Date is definitely needed. How can we get an enhancement?

Get more people to upvote this product feedback thread!

Agree! The missing columns is a huge pain point!

Bastien,
There is no option to vote at the top like other posts. That’s why I created an additional post yesterday about this same topic. Maybe you can merge them as a Certified Pro - Forum Leader.
I’m seeing you marked this one as Solved, but it’s Unsolved, since there is no solution. :astonished:

That was probably a mistake, I removed the solution. I’ll let @Marie or @Emily_Roman decide on the category!

Hi folks, This is something I recently brought up to our product team, so i’m hoping this is something we will be abele to improve in the fuutre. In the meantime, I would recommend upvoting this #productfeedbackNeed Completed Date in List View and Reportable

Hi @Bastien_Siebman

There is another issue I came across with Reporting. I can create reports on publicly avail projects. When I create dash and run report for all tasks on Asana, i get 4k and on admin Insights its like 19k.

What could be the cause and more important, work-around for this. We are trying to report on most task users, most active departments.

THank you

The Admin might give you insights on private tasks as well, when Universal Reporting doesn’t… :thinking: @Rebecca_McGrath could that be the cause?

Hi @Bastien_Siebman, the Admin Console does give insight into private task numbers.

Reporting will only reflect the permissions of the Dashboard Creator in the graphs meaning they can’t report on things they don’t have access to.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile: