Need the ability to view completed dates as a column in search results.

I see that the asana team has added dates as meta fields, however, those dates still don’t show in search results. All of the topics regarding this have been marked closed (Need Completed Date in List View and Reportable), but the way that it was implemented is not a viable solution. I need to be able to search by several custom fields and display and sort all fields in the results, including completion date. Exporting the results is NOT a viable solution.

@Imani_Lea_Brown2,

I agree and voted (and remember–you can vote here too!)

FWIW as a very partial workaround to those reading, you can sort the search results by completion date, which may help, but certainly doesn’t fully address, your need.

Also, this is another workaround that does allow the display you want, doesn’t require export but does require selection and my free app Asana2Go:

Larry

1 Like

Love this work around!

1 Like

Maybe I didn’t understand how to use the plugin, but I did try it and it seems the same as exporting the results. Is there a video that shows how to use it?

@Imani_Lea_Brown2,

It doesn’t require creating a file and then opening it, so I feel it’s different in that regard.

Many videos are at:

You might want the last one there.

Thanks,

Larry