Report customisation for modified dates

I manage somebody who is seemingly constantly pushing back tasks. Is there any way to run a report so that I can monitor this?

Thanks

That is an interesting situation. I know you can run a report for overdue tasks by assignee, but if they’re changing the due dates that report is useless.

However, I linked a thread that talked of notifications regarding a team member changing due dates. It is a little more monotonous as it is a project by project basis, but it at least gives you an idea of the frequency your team member is changing dates.

I am not sure this works for me as people have to have notifications switched on for the project to be advised - which would mean ALL notifications?

HI @AJV,

At the moment there is no easy way to report on this. You can create a report compiling the tasks assigned to them for which the due date was changed (see screenshot below), it won’t be super precise, but it should give you an idea of how many tasks were rescheduled!

Thank you! I think this is the best solution that I will get. The answer is - a frightening number! Many thanks!

Hey Marie,
This will show tasks with any modification right? Which includes comments, description, name changes?