Remove Old Team Members from Assignee Drop down

How do you remove people who are no longer in the team from being seen in the assignee section of tasks? They’ve been deleted from our members, but their names still populate when assigning.

2 Likes

Hi @anon40777080, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

You can find the steps in this thread:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi! In my case, I have several old team members in the drop down boxes, but all of their emails have already been deactivated, so I’m unable to re-invite them. Is there any other way of removing them from these dropdowns?

1 Like

Ah, never mind. I don’t actually have to have access to the email, I just follow the steps. Thanks!

1 Like

You are right, you don’t need access to the email addresses. Let me know if you have more questions! :slight_smile:

hello–I do not have access to invite the people I want to remove…they are no longer employees or associates, and I do not want them to get an email from us “inviting” them to our team.

This is the “error” I get… Help please?!?
“If this person should lose all access to the yourcoreoffer.com Organization, contact your Administrator.”

Ideas…

Even if I don’t need access to their emails, will that person still actually GET an email from me? I am trying to avoid that. I do not want these people to get an email from me or anyone at my company.

2 Likes

Asana’s single most annoying anti-feature.

2 Likes