Redesign of Project Overview (and Messages)

I would like to see the whole Project Overview rethought and redesigned. In my opinion it needs to function as an inbox or chronological overview of all the activities (tasks added, completed, moved, edited…, comments to tasks, …) within the project (not just messages and status updates). Ideally with filter functions like the option to filter only activities related to myself.

And while at it, the whole concept of Messages should be rethought as well. Where should messages live? Should it be possible to be multi-host or at least move them to another project? And please add Rich text formatting in Messages

1 Like

Love the idea of having the overview (or some section on it) function as a de facto activity log for the project! This would be especially useful for me if it included comments added on all tasks (and subtasks) of a project, as team members sometimes have a hard time finding the tasks that houses the comment they are looking for (I know they can use the Asana search, but some of them want to just open a project and use CTRL+F somewhere)

1 Like

A Project Activity log with sticky filters would be great. OTOH, I would have that be a separate tab option, not a replacement for Overview. I like Overview as a true summary of key info and docs, and I can vary the contents depending on the nature of the project.

1 Like