Receiving work requests from clients via email directly to asana

I want to know if it is possible for my multiple clients to send work request directly to Asana via emails?

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @anon18228767! For your clients to be able to send you requests to Asana via email, they’d need to be members of your Workspace/Organziation in Asana.

Alternatively, if you don’t want to create accounts for them. I recommend you using our Forms feature. You can create a form that they can submit every time they need to send you work requests.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

The Forms feature is a good idea. You could also setup a zap that would read your emails, look for a specific trigger, and create a task as a result.

1 Like

The Forms feature is a great idea. But if you’re under the free account, you can create a filter in your inbox (I use Gmail) that sends client emails to one specific label then use Zapier so that emails grouped under that one label goes to an Asana project.

From there, you can do your triage already.

2 Likes

Nice suggestion @momonduty! I like the idea of having both! Using Forms to structure work requests for clients, but also having email rules/triggers that feed any other requests into Asana as well.

2 Likes