Questions Dashboard

Hi there,

My team and I were discussing how best to track any outstanding questions that need a response.

Yes, I know there are @mentions, but we are a busy bunch and a person may get quite a few of those in a day. If they are not able to answer a question right away, they have to remember to get back to the person who asked.

Instead of having the questioner and questionee keep track of it, it would be really great if there was a way to flag questions and assign them to the person who needs to answer them.

If those outstanding questions could go to a separate dashboard (or some other location that can be quickly and easily referenced), it would be so much easier to keep track of any outstanding questions that need to be answered.

Once a question has been answered it could be removed from the question dashboard.

Anyway, that’s our Christmas wish Asana!

Hi @anon30083410, thanks for reaching out with this feedback!

As a workaround for the time being, I suggest creating a project that is for questions only. You could also split this by department - Legal Inbox, Design Inbox and so on. This way, you can easily keep track of any unanswered questions, just by glancing at the incomplete task list of the project.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

@anon30083410 forms are a great use for this. Have a Q&A project with the form. One selector would be for which department. Then as a rule, do as @Rebecca_McGrath suggested and move that request to the inbox for those departments.

1 Like