Project Color Keeps Reverting

projects

I’ve colour coded my projects based on a criteria but I find every once in a while they all revert back to red. Why is this and is there a way to prevent it from happening.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Chrome: Version 71.0.3578.98

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Paul_Sparrow and thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, I can’t seem to be able to reproduce the issue you’re describing. Quick question, are you sharing these projects with other colleagues? Is your project switching to another color instantly or a while after?

This usually happens to me when a colleague want to change the colour of a project we share without unchecking “Save for everyone”

Looking forward to your reply!

I have “Set for everyone” checked off. These all change back to red after a period of time.

The issue is that if one of your colleagues change it on their side and forget to uncheck “Set for everyone”, their color choice will automatically apply to everyone who’s a member of the project.

I’ve just checked with our support team, and we got no report on this topic via any of our support channels. This and the fact the project reverts to Red after a period of time, leads me to think one of your colleague is trying to change the project color to Red for themselves, but are forgetting to uncheck the “Set for Everyone” feature.

Hi @Paul_Sparrow, marking this thread resolved since i haven’t heard from you in the last few days. Please let me know if we need to re-open this bug; have a great weekend!