Project Access as as an Owner

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing:

While working on a timeline in a project I created today, I received the error message, “Looks like you need access to this project. Would you like to send a request to the owner?” I made a request to the owner (myself) and shared the project with myself again, and it still doesn’t work.

Steps to reproduce: I am logged in as the owner and creator of the project and I try to clicj on my new project.

Browser version: Google Chrome Version 122.0.6261.112 (Official Build) (arm64)

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)?: Enterprise

Upload screenshots below:

My issue is exactly like the one described in this thread (Permission issue - “Looks like you need access to this task. Would you like to send a request to the owner?” - #19 by Clarissa_Frater), but it’s not resolved when I reload Asana or log in and out.

Wow, I am experiencing this exact same issue right now and was searching these forums to see if anyone else was in the same boat. I submitted a support ticket and I am hoping that someone will fix this ASAP

@Vanessa_N, A client reported earlier today what sounded like exactly the same thing (I sent him to Support), and I think it was on Slack too. It sounds like a bug started in the last day or so.

Thanks,

Larry

Thank you for tagging me, @lpb! I’ve consulted our Support team, and it looks like this is a bug, but since this requires access to project ID’s and account details, our Support team would be the best point of contact for assistance.

@Tam_Le2 and @Rachel_Heller sorry for the trouble. Can you please submit a request to our Support team and provide them with the project ID? They will be able to help you regain access to the project. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.