PNG file takes too long to load and also in downloading.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

it takes so much time before the png file to shows up and to be download. file sizes only around 10mb.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: I’m using google chrome and my internet speed is 20mbps.

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Paolo1 and thanks for reaching out! Could you answer these few questions to help us diagnose the issue?

1. Are you having the same issue when signing in your Asana account from an incognito window?
  2. Can you confirm this is happening with another browser too?
  3. Could you also give it a shot with another network and let me know if the issue persists?

Looking forward to your reply!

1. Yes. I tried in incognito and still the same.
  2. I used Mozilla and it’s a little bit faster on viewing and downloading the png files. however, it’s still too far when I didn’t have this issue. everything is running smoothly, viewing is instant and downloading too. but yesterday and today are the worst.
  3. I reconnect with my neighbor’s network but still the same issue.

Hi @Paolo1 and thank you so much for the follow-up.

Looks like this is something our support team will need to investigate and possibly escalate to our engineering team. Could you please forward to our support team a screencast illustrating the issue? In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

We recommend Loom for recording screencasts (https://www.useloom.com/), but you’re welcome to use another app too!

I’m moving this thread to #bugs:resolved-bugs, as we don’t have the tools to help you resolve this via the forum, but rest ensured our support team, will follow-up and start investigating as soon as you reach out!

https://www.screencast.com/t/pHaa1IEJ8

here is the video clip using asana in incognito mode and showing the console.

@Paolo1, can you please forward this to our support team, they’ll be better equipped to help!