taking an extremely long time for the site to load (if it does at all)

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The website isn’t loading when I try to go to a project and if the page does load it’s taking a very long time.

Steps to reproduce: Tried clicking on a project from within Asana and also from my email, they’re not loading

Browser version: Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.92

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Enterprise

Upload screenshots below:

Here’s an image of what I see… it just flickers like it’s trying to load.

@Lia_Flax,

I recommend you try:

And then if that doesn’t help, email support@asana.com.

Thanks,

Larry

It didn’t help, there was just some sort of outage that the majority of my department had to suffer through. Seems to be working better now though.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s better now, @Lia_Flax.

reported no outages, FWIW.

1 Like

Hi @Lia_Flax, glad to hear it’s back to normal now! As @lpb mentioned, no outage was reported that day, but if the issue happens again, please reach out to our Support team and they will be able to further investigate it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.