Very Slow Loading

I have been experiencing slow loading on the browser for a week now across a few devices. It’s just got a 3 second lag when I want to do anything and really slows productivity!

Browser version: latest chrome

Upload screenshots below:

There seems to be no direct message function on the the support page now, or you have done such a good job of hiding it I can’t find it! Very frustrating when paying for premium

Hi @Adam_Goff and my sincere apologies for the issue you’re experiencing. There can be many reasons behind this issue, but two that stick out are:

• A potential connectivity issue: I understand you experience this issue on multiple devices, but have had a chance to test a different connection?

• A heavy project: are you experiencing this issue with a project in particular, or is Asana-broad? When a project contains hundreds or thousands of tasks, it will automatically a little longer for our system to load, which might results in some lag.

Could you please get back to me on the two points above? If that doesn’t help to resolve the issue, I’ll be more than happy to investigate this further for you. Again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience; I look forward to your reply!

Hi @Adam_Goff :wave:t3:

Have you had a chance to take a look at my last reply? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Closing this thread as I haven’t heard back from you @Adam_Goff :slight_smile: Let me know if you need further help with this issue!