Phantom projects in reporting charts

Running into an issue that hopefully someone can point to a suggestion for something to check for.

I created a donut chart that show projects where Person is a project owner, colored by Team. The resulting Donut Chart is 6 projects all in the same team. Great!

When I click on that donut to view the projects we only see 5 projects.

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 8.03.47 AM
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 8.03.27 AM

Hi @Will.S

I tried to replicate the issue but could not. I tired with many users as well.
Question please: is this issue only to you or do others accessing this report also have the same issue?

Rashad

@Will.S,

You could share the dashboard/chart and have the project owner click the same segment and see if they can see all six, then check the permissions for the one you can’t see; maybe you don’t have access? Just a thought…

Thanks,

Larry

I’ll try that when they’re next online! thanks for the idea! But in theory if I created the chart, and I don’t have access to it, I shouldn’t see it represented in the chart to begin with, right?

I can’t recall, but I think it will report on it if it can do so without revealing any information you shouldn’t see. So, if I recall, the answer to your question is no. Which is helpful for reporting accuracy, but confusing because of what you ran into!

1 Like

Just confirmed, no dice.

Person listed as project owner only sees the same 5 projects but 6 project wheel that are in the screenshots.

I think you’ll have to check with Support then.

Try these troubleshooting steps, then please create a support ticket: see How to contact our Support Team.

Sorry,

Larry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.