Outbox

Just like we got an Inbox, I’d like an “out” box.

I basically want to quickly go back to anything I’ve sent, ordered and display in a similar fashion as what the Inbox currently does, by displaying messages I’ve sent to other, and tasks I’ve created, from the most recent to the oldest.

I don’t need an “Archive” feature, as this box is not meant to track upcoming tasks, but more so act as a snapshot of what I’ve done.

I need something like that for so many things, such as:

• Remind myself of something I’ve assigned to someone earlier
  • Quickly find something I’ve commented on recently
  • Track tasks where I’m awaiting someone’s input, by reminding me those tasks exist (they won’t be shown in the inbox if I’ve archived the notification, or if nobody ever replied back to me)

Maybe the ability to highlight some notifications so that I can see a list composed only of those would be useful, I’d primarily use it to track tasks where I know I MUST get feedback on, and wanna make sure I don’t forget if nobody comes back to me.

4 Likes

Thanks for providing this feedback, @Ambroise_Unly.org! While it’s possible to find this information scattered throughout Asana, it would be helpful to see if all in one place.

Hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

Oh I agree that would be helpful

@Rebecca_McGrath Are there any news on this? I’m struggling a lot, and more and more often about that. Lots of comments I sent are being “ignored/forgotten” by my coworkers and I rely on replies to “notify” me about revisiting a topic. When no reply come in, things gets lost (sometimes for months, even forever I’m sure).

same.