Option to keep messages/tasks open in pop-up

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Can’t find way how to minimize messages except clicking on link in message. If I show messages in project, I see link for maximalize message, but not minimalize. Only way to minimalize message is to click on link inside message. But when there’s no link in message, I don’t know how to minimalize it.

Steps to reproduce:
… as described in screenshots

Browser version:
Chrome 97

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Ondřej_Šotek, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

I can see from your first screenshot that you are in the Messages tab of your project. As this is the Messages tab, it is not possible to minimize each message, this is expected behaviour.

I hope this clarifies :slight_smile:

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath thanks for your explanation. So is there any other way how to open already send message in right bottom view? I really like this view of message, when I can browse other Asana pages and have message still open. I found only one solution how to open message in this mode - when I have link to project/task in message and click on the link. But it would be cool to open message in this mode directly from other screens like search etc.

1 Like

Thanks for following up, @Ondřej_Šotek. You’re right, you will only be able to open messages in this pop-up window when clicking directly from a link in a task/project.

Having said that, I’m moving your thread to the #productfeedback category for the time being to give you and other community members an option to vote for this feature! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.