One of my managers is having to wait a long time every time she logs into Asana (spinning wheel). She is set up the same as all others and they are not having this problem

One of my managers is having to wait a long time every time she logs into Asana (spinning wheel). She is set up the same as all others and they are not having this problem.

Login

Most recent Chrome

Hi @Marc, and thanks for the report!

I would first recommend trying these troubleshooting steps if the issue is specific to one user in your company it might just be a browser issue.

I would also check if your colleague is trying to access Asana from a bookmark? If that the case, and if the bookmark she uses points to a “heavy” project, it might explain why it’s taking her longer to load Asana.

If the above doesn’t help, please reach out directly to our support team who will be able to check her account in our system and see what issue your colleague is running into. Unfortunately, the forum isn’t the best place to help with this type of questions that have to do with private account information.

Hope this helps!