OKR Tracking in Asana

Thanks, @Lauri_Union, I just sent you an email.

Larry

1 Like

Hi Larry, I’m also interested in learning about your OKR set up.

Thanks,
Catherine

3 Likes

I just sent you a private message here, @Catheriner.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Larry, I’m also interested in learning about your OKR set up.

Hi - I have the same question that Dennis Sievers had. I work for an agency and we are looking into PM tools that will work for our needs. We also work off OKR’s and I want to see how this would be achievable with Asana for handling multiple OKR’s over time for multiple clients.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Christal_Ounan, I’ve just sent you a private message here so I look forward to hearing from you!

Larry

1 Like

Hi Larry,

I’d love to learn more about how you set up Asana to track OKRs.

Thanks!
Christina

1 Like

Hi Christina,

I just sent you a private message and look forward to following up with you there!

Larry

1 Like

Hi @lpb,
I would love to have a look at your OKR set-up, as I am looking for the best solution without paying for Asana Business.
Thanks,
Caspar

Hi @Caspar,

I just sent you a private message here and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Larry,

I would be very interested in hearing more about the OKR solution. Have spent a lot of time considering how this could support our organisation and would love to know more.

Thanks, @Ben_Knight1. I just sent you a private message here.

Larry

Larry, I’d be interested in hearing more about the OKR solution and seeing how you have them setup. We do have Asana Business but there is no golden solution there either.

Just sent you a private message here, @Jason_Burks. Thanks!

I’m also interested in adding OKRs for my team. Would love to check out what you have :grinning:

Thanks, @Mike_Buontempo; I just private messaged you here.

Larry

Please share with me as well as to what’s your OKR Setup. Better still, have you made a YouTube video for us to watch ?

1 Like

@Salman_Khwaja, Please see my earlier post in this thread:

So if you’re interested in this, which would include a video, just private message me for details.

Thanks,

Larry

Good morning Larry!

We’ve started wroking with OKR at my company and we need to know the number of projects archived per month, do you know of any solution that would help us do this easily? Thank you for all the support you are giving to the Asana community :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lucia_Araluce

Thanks for your nice comment!

Re:

I’m afraid I don’t know of a really easy way because I don’t think Asana tracks date archived.

To do yourself:

• At the time you archive a project, add a task called “Project Archived” and mark complete.
  • Monthy run a saved advance search report that just looks for “Project Archived” completed within the last 28/29/30/31 days.

I know that may be hard to enforce if multiple people archive projects but that’s the best I can come up with. I imagine a custom mini app inspecting Asana events may be able to address this more easily, but at a lot more cost!

Hope that helps,

Larry