Number of Workplaces I can be added

With a free version I can be added to 15 workplaces to collaborate. What paid option will provide me at least 30 workplaces to be added to?

Welcome, @Ives_Ivusic_Polic,

Your question is unclear because “workplaces” is not a term used in Asana to describe how they handle accounts, and it’s important to be precise here because there are many types of arrangements and potential for confusion.

These, though, may help answer your question. Please read these and see what questions remain.

Read this post and the posts that follow on the same topic in this thread:

See also this post (and recognize that 15 was the number for the old Basic plan which you may be grandfathered into, and the new Personal plan number is 10):

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

I did not mean total number of users per team I meant number of workplaces I can be added to. As soon as I reached the limit, someone who wants to add me they get an error

Any paid plan will work for you, I believe.

Thanks,

Larry

@Ives_Ivusic_Polic - @lpb’s explanation has an important detail here – there is nothing in Asana called a “Workplace”.

A “workspace” is the closest Asana term to that. And, I can confirm, there is no 15/30 limit. I’m a member of 68 workspaces (68 different companies). And, every workspace has it’s own billing plan(s). So, there’s no 15 or 30 limit there.

So, to help answer your question, we’ll either need a screenshot or exact wording of what you’re seeing.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.