I have limited-use freelancers, but it seems like I have to pay for each one of them. Is that true?

I just need to add a few freelancers, but I don’t want to pay for each of them. Ideally, they’d see their task and how it fits into the larger picture. I don’t want to go over my limit. I can’t seem to find a lot of information on specifically this (actually, I’m sure it’s there; I’m just not using the right search terms).

Thanks,

Chris

Are you an organization or a workspace? Are you premium or free. Both free forms use anybody counting towards 15. Premium organizations only count users with domain email address.

Thanks for responding, @James_Carl. I think I’m a workspace with a paid membership. I should have 5 seats. But I don’t want to have to pay for full functionality for the freelancers (I think we’re all just using gmail accounts, including me).

Create a domain for your company through google and have Asana support change you to an organization. Domains are cheap.

1 Like

Hi @Chris_Stadler1! @James_Carl is completely right here, if you own an email domain, I would highly recommend you to convert your Workspace into an Organization (Workspace basics | Product guide • Asana Product Guide), it will allow you to add all you free-lancers for free as Guest (Asana FAQs and common questions | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide).

2 Likes