Not sure why asana always opens up inside one of my projects?

when i open asana, it defaults to opening inside one of my projects. i’d much rather have it open in my tasks in the ‘list view’. How can I set this up?

0 Likes

Hi. I’ve had a similar issue, for me I login and it always goes to a list of my personal projects, not my business projects. I contacted support, they said we have no control over what shows up, but they are adding that control to the “feature wish list” … In other words… no idea why and maybe someday …

0 Likes

Maybe you can bookmark the correct Asana page and use this instead of going to asana.com? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting thanks, that’s pretty weird. Sometimes I’m moving fast and I don’t notice that it opened inside one of the projects randomly, and I add new items which I later have to sort out and put where they belong.

Randy

0 Likes

Hmm, you bet, giving this a try, good idea.

Randy

0 Likes

Genius, that worked, thank you.

Randy

1 Like

Hi @Chris_Ulrich and sorry for the confusion here, looks like there was a misunderstanding on our side. Our support team should be able to make your Organization your default space as opposed to your Personal Projects. Feel free to reach out to them again following these steps and make sure to add the link of this conversation to your email :slight_smile:

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @Randy_Ettinger, looks like Bastien helped you find a solution :slight_smile: Out of curiosity, if you log into your Asana account via asana.com from an incognito page, are you having the same problem?

1 Like