Not able to complete/delete tasks on mobile by swiping

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I used to be able to complete & delete tasks on mobile by swiping with my finger, but have not been able to for a long time. Is this a bug or removed feature? Thanks!

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Tom_Schaefer, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue! Could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile app and let me know if the issue persists? :slight_smile: Please also confirm what device and OS version you are using if reinstalling does not rectify the issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath , thanks for the prompt reply. I am running iOS 14.6 on my iPhone XR. I just tried uninstalling + reinstalling the app, but unfortunately it didn’t fix the issue. Hmm.

Hi @Tom_Schaefer, thanks for getting back to me! Having looked into this further, I can confirm that this is expected behaviour with the updated iOS Grid view.

I’ve passed your feedback on and will keep you in the loop if anything changes :slight_smile:

Ah, gotcha. Ok haha thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.