No "add custom field" / edit fields button/ability

@Shelaine_Chu, I have worked for an ORG that had 2 domains and we were able to use 2 separate domains within one account. You don’t need everyone to have an email address with the new domain, just one from each.

Oh interesting.
Was your domain the one that was part of the premium version? Because only one of our domains is paid (the email domain that I do not have).

I’m not aware of one. You will need to be a Member so you need a login matching either one of the domains (after Asana Support adds the second one), or forget the second domain and add aliases to the first domain. You need to login with the domain and you need to be able to receive email, forwarded is ok, with the login address you use.

@Christine_Bolton, I’m not sure about your suggestion based on all of Shelaine’s input.

Larry

@Shelaine_Chu, I don’t recall which domain started as the premium domain, and which account merged into the other account. All I remeber is when they were merged we all became members all of the same organization and it didn’t matter which email domain you had. Everyone became a paid member of the same Org.

@lpb – I’m not sure either!

Yes, @Christine_Bolton, that was the solution I proposed earlier I believe!!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.