New! Zoom + Asana

Hi all,

Today we’re thrilled to announce our new Zoom + Asana integration!

With this new integration, you can link Zoom meetings with Asana tasks to call out when a task will be solved/discussed/unblocked by a meeting, and automatically have the recording and transcript from the meeting attached to the linked Asana task as soon as it becomes available.

Please note that this integration is available to all free and paid Asana customers but may require a paid Zoom account for functionalities like recordings and transcripts.

If you’d like to learn more about this integration, including how to install it and set it up, check out our brand new guide article:

If you have any questions, feel free to post them below, our Forum Leaders, @Emily_Roman and I will be happy to help! And if you have any feedback to share, make sure you to log them into our #productfeedback category so our team can take them on board for future updates.

We hope you enjoy this new integration and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

2 Likes

Hi! Where exactly can I add integration? Unfortunately, I do not see such a possibility :frowning:

Hi @anon82535363, thanks for reaching out!

You can add the zoom integration to your projects following these steps:

• Access your project
  • Click the Customize icon in the project toolbar
  • Select +Add Apps and you will see the option to add Zoom to your project

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.